CYOA Yacht Charters Is Open For Business.
We've provided families and friends the original "social distancing" vacation since 1980
Your Safety Is Priority #1. To ensure your safety, we have changed many of our procedures and strictly enforce them. Here's what we're doing:
- Social Distancing
- 100% online pre-charter boat briefings
- Online paperwork and check-in procedures
- 1 guest at a time in our offices
- No contact between staff and guests
- Masks required in common-areas of the marina
- Enhanced Cleaning
- New reservation rules to ensure ample time between charters for proper cleaning and sanitization
- Boats are physically sealed to ensure you are the first person to enter after sanitization
Cruising Area Status
- Jost Van Dyke
- Virgin Gorda
- Norman Island
- Puerto Rico
Booking and Cancellation Policy Updates
March 23, 2020
CYOA wants our guests to know we are here to assist you as you navigate these turbulent COVID-19 waters. We are closely monitoring all updates and advice issued by the CDC, WHO, international government entities and airlines.
If your charter is scheduled to begin before June 30, 2020 and you are uncomfortable traveling, for any reason, we are offering a voucher for 100% of funds paid, good for one year from the date of cancellation, to be used for any charter, on any boat, subject to availability. Pricing will be at the rate in effect for your selected boat when re-booking. Only one re-booking will be allowed. These dates are blacked out for rescheduling: December 20, 2020 to January 2, 2021.
All charters starting from today will be restricted to the waters of St Thomas and St John, USVI. For the duration of this crisis there will be no operations to St Croix or the SVI.
The Fine Print:
· Requests for rescheduling must be received in writing 72 hours before your charter is scheduled to begin for a voucher request to be accepted.
· New charters booked between today and June 30, 2020 are not eligible to be re-scheduled. Our written cancellation policy applies.
· Charters that are ended early by the client for any reason are not subject to partial refunds or vouchers.
This policy may be updated. Please bookmark this page and check back from time to time.