CYOA Yacht Charters Is Open For Business.
We've provided families and friends the original "social distancing" vacation since 1980
Your Safety Is Priority #1. To ensure your safety, we have changed many of our procedures and strictly enforce them. Here’s what we’re doing:
- Social Distancing
- 100% online pre-charter boat briefings
- Online paperwork and check-in procedures
- 1 guest at a time in our offices
- Limited contact between staff and guests
- Masks required in common-areas of the marina
- Enhanced Cleaning
- Reservation rules ensure ample time between charters for proper cleaning and sanitization
- Boats are physically sealed to ensure you are the first person to enter after sanitization
Cruising Area Status
- Jost Van Dyke
- Virgin Gorda
- Norman Island
- Puerto Rico
Booking and Cancellation Policy Updates
OCTOBER 28, 2020
If the borders of the US Virgin Islands are closed to leisure travel beginning 30 days and ending 10 days before the charter start date or the sleepaboard date (if applicable) CYOA will offer a one-time free rescheduling that is subject to the following:
- Rescheduling is subject to blackout, availability and at the published charter fee in effect for the new dates.
- New dates must conclude within one year from the ending date of the initial reservation.
- The rescheduling is not transferable to another person.