Sometimes unforeseen things happen and you need to change your plans. If you need to cancel your charter, change your dates, or change boats, you must notify us in writing. If your contract has not yet been issued, we will assist you anyway we can, subject to availability.
For charters that have executed contracts, the following applies:
- Cancellation must be made by email, to firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing and sent by first class mail to CYOA Yacht Charters, PO Box 1213, Rutherfordton NC 28139 for the cancellation request to be official.
- If you cancel 91 or more days before the charter start date or the sleepaboard date (if applicable) you are eligible for a refund of monies paid less a $300 administrative fee and 10% of any amount I paid with a credit card. Refunds are sent in the same form the payment was received.
- If you cancel 90 or less days before the charter start date or the sleepaboard date (if applicable) you are not eligible for any refund.
- If you make a reservation less than 90 days before the charter start date or the sleepaboard date (if applicable) all monies paid are NON-REFUNDABLE.
If the borders of the US Virgin Islands are closed to leisure travel beginning 30 days and ending 10 days before the charter start date or the sleepaboard date (if applicable) CYOA will offer a one-time free rescheduling that is subject to the following:
- Rescheduling is subject to blackout, availability and at the published charter fee in effect for the new dates.
- New dates must conclude within one year from the ending date of the initial reservation.
- The rescheduling is not transferable to another person.