EMERGENCY BVI VACATION RELIEF
WE'RE HERE TO HELP THOSE AFFECTED BY THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS RECENTLY IMPOSED BY THE BVI
If you or someone you know is being forced to cancel their BVI vacations in response to the newly-released entry requirements of the BVI, help is here!
We believe everyone should be able to socially distance with their family or close friends on a luxury yacht in the tranquil turquoise waters of the Virgin Islands.
Here’s what we’re doing; We’ll cover your BVI charter, hotel or flight cancellation fees if you book a captained or bareboat charter with us sailing before August 10, 2021*
It’s Not Too Late To Save Your Vacation!
Have a look at our availability calendar to see if we have any boats available for the dates of your vacation. Our reservations team is equipped and eager to help you book the vacation of a lifetime. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at +1 800 944 2962. We hope to see you soon, stay safe!
*Terms and Conditions:
- New, direct, bookings only
- Charter must set sail before August 10th, 2021
- Invoice or receipt with cancellation or rebooking fee must be provided to our reservations team (subject to approval)
- Credit for cancellation or rebooking fees will be applied as an invoice credit after your new charter has been confirmed and you have paid your deposit.
- Maximum credit is USD$500.00
- May be combined with other offers.
- Credit can not be transferred or applied towards a CYOA change/cancellation fee.
- This offer is subject to availability and can be ended at any time without advance notice.